In the area of the city of Kraljevo there are seven distinct relief units - four mountains and three valleys. Mountain terrain is dispersed on four ends of this region, and the valleys are between those mountains.
- Gledic Mountains,
- Valley of lower Gruza in the middle, between those mountains. In the south, wider parts of this region, the north-east parts of the Starovlaske Mountains are spreading in west-east direction.
- Troglav and
- parts of Jelica, in the middle of the Ibav valley, and north parts of Mt. Kopaonik and slopes of Zeljin on the east
- Studena mountain - Ravna mountain,
- Stolovi and
North and south parts of the municipality of Kraljevo are separated by the West Morava valley.
- Kotlenik and Gledic mountains are south parts of mountains of Sumadija, with flat tops, separated with numerous valleys of tributaries of West Morava and Gruza rivers. Those are parts of the same mass of rocks, which split in two when its middle parts lowered along deep cracks in the earth crust and formed the Gruza valley.
- North branches of Starovlaske Mountains and Kopaonik are also parts of the same rocky mass. Today, they are separated into smaller mountains mainly with deep Ibar valley, and then with valleys of its left and right tributaries. Their tops are also flat with somewhat narrower plateaus, which are gradually lowering towards the north.
- Mountains on the south and the north of the municipality of Kraljevo are also parts of the same basic mass. However, middle parts of that mass, in the area of Kraljevo circumscription, sunk along deep cracks creating the middle part of West Morava valley.
- Thermal and thermo-mineral springs (Mataruska and Bogutovacka Spas)
On the entrance to the Ibar gorge, 8 km south of Kraljevo, there is Mataruska Spa (205 m), a natural health resort under the slopes of the Stolovi Mountain. Its mineral waters are most sulfurous in Serbia and their temperature is 38 -39 Co. It was discovered at the end of the 19th century.
- Accommodation capacities in Termal and Agens hotels are 480 hotel beds.
There is a possibility of private accommodation
About 12 km further away, on the slopes of Troglav Mountain, there is Bogutovacka Spa (520 m). The Spa has low-sulfurous radioactive mineral springs with temperature 24.7 Co and facilities for accommodation and treatment.
- Accommodation capacities - 245 hotel beds with possibility of private accommodation
- Somewhat further, 5 km west from Bogutovacka Spa, there is small Lopatnicka Spa, which mineral waters are similar to those of wells of Bogutovac.
- On the spot where the Studenica River flows into the Ibar River, there is a place called Ušće. Waters of Ibar are very fast there, so state championships in wild water kayak take place on Grncic and Jagnjilo rapids.